At Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills we welcome guests as if they are friends in an unscripted and inspiring manner.
You can enjoy our special amenities like the complimentary Wi-Fi or wired Internet access, non-alcoholic mini-bar and local phone calls in your room.
For all requests, your Andaz host is here to take care of you. Whether it is a recommendation for one of the many museums, a Toranomon area restaurant recommendation, advice on where to head for the best shopping, business services, or just directions to find your way around the great city of Tokyo - nothing is beyond their knowledge.
- 164 rooms including 8 suites
- Design by Tony Chi and Shinichiro Ogata, reflecting the Japanese love for natural materials and textures like washi paper and wood
- Spacious guestrooms with Japanese-inspired style, averaging a size of 50 square metres (540 square feet) for standard rooms, with unparalleled views of the beautiful skyline of Tokyo
- Partitions inspired by Japanese fusuma/shoji allowing guests to customize the space based on their personal style
- Spacious bathroom with a large bathtub awaits in the innermost chamber
- Beautiful artworks throughout the hotel
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary mini bar with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Unlimited local phone calls
A designated smoking room is located on 51st floor.
- Andaz Tavern on the 51st floor with a 5-metre-high window view of Tokyo
- A breathtaking Rooftop Bar on the 52nd floor with open-air seating
Wedding / Events
- The city's highest stand-alone chapel
- 770 square metres (8,300 square feet) of flexible event space
AO Spa & Club
- 5 treatment rooms
- A unique 20-metre pool overlooks the Imperial Palace
- Latest gym equipment
Map & Directions
Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills is located in prestigious Toranomon, a key business district of central Tokyo. With easy access to Ginza shopping, the Marunouchi financial district, government buildings in Kasumigaseki, and the business and entertainment areas of Shinbashi, Akasaka, and Roppongi. Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills is ideally poised to accommodate business and leisure travellers alike.
Narita Tokyo International Airport (NRT)
- Airport Limousine Bus
(Approximate travel time: 80-145 mins)
Take the Narita Express to Tokyo Station then take a taxi to Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills (90 mins)
Haneda Tokyo International Airport (HND)
- Airport Limousine Bus
(Approximate travel time: 30-45 mins)
Take the Keikyu line to Shinbashi Station and then take a taxi or transfer to the Ginza subway line for Toranomon Station (40 mins)
Access from station
- Toranomon station (Ginza line) - Exit 1
5 mins walk
- Kamiyacho station (Hibiya line) – Exit 3
6 mins walk
- Kasumigaseki station
(Marunouchi, Hibiya, Chiyoda line) – Exit A12
8 mins walk
- Uchisaiwaicho station (Toei Mita line) – Exit A3 8 mins walk
- Shimbashi station (JR line) – Exit Karasumori
11 mins walk
Distances to the hotel
- Tokyo Station (Marunouchi)
10 mins by train / 10 mins by car
- Tokyo Tower –1.3 km
- Kasumigaseki – 1.1 km
- Shimbashi – 1.2 km
- Ginza – 2 km
- Akasaka – 2.2 km
- Roppongi – 2.3 km
- Marunouchi –2.5 km
Toranomon Hills Parking Spaces are available.
Cars: 24 hours
Motorcycles: 7:00 - 23:00
* Overnight guest parking JPY 3,000
Please note that we provide valet parking for our guests as an optional extra.
Operating Hours: 24 hours
Valet Fee: JPY 1,000 per vehicle
Parking fee: JPY 200 per 15mins
JPY 3,000 per night
Unlimited use for hotel guests
Parking tickets issued from us or Toranomon Hills are available. Parking service provided through Hills card-Master card is unavailable.
1 hour complimentary parking validation only offered with a minimum check of JPY 3,000
2 hours complimentary parking validation only offered with a minimum check of JPY 5,000
4 hours complimentary parking validation only offered with a minimum check of JPY 10,000
Our Andaz hosts are always at your service to assist with any business travel needs.
•Complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access
Roam free with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet (wireless) throughout the Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills.
Our hotel is located in central Tokyo, with easy access to a range of transportation options. There are 5 commuter stations within easy walking distance of the hotel.
1-23-4, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 105-0001
From Tokyo station
10 minutes by train / 10 minutes by car
From Haneda Airport
30 minutes by train / 40 minutes by car
From Narita Airport
70 minutes by train / 90 minutes by car
ACCESS FROM STATION
Toranomon station (Ginza line) - Exit 1 / 5 minutes walk
Kamiyacho station (Hibiya line) - Exit 3 / 6 minutes walk
Kasumigaseki station (Marunouchi, Hibiya, Chiyoda line) - Exit A12 / 8 minutes walk
Uchisaiwaicho station (Toei Mita line) - Exit A3 / 8 minutes walk
Shimbashi station (JR line) - Exit Karasumori / 11 minutes walk
Andaz Salon: ‘Message for You’
Andaz Salon, our virtual venue that delivers cultural experiences to Andaz guests and neighbors, invites guests to an event delivering a ‘Message for You’ on Wednesday, 11 May 2016.
AO Spa & Club – Launch of new, highly personalized spa treatment menu
Presenting a revolutionary experience in bespoke luxury, AO Spa and Club will unveil a new treatment menu which will include three unique wellness brands from France, England, and Kyoto in Japan from Friday, April 1, 2016.
AO Spa & Club - Mother’s Day Special offer
In celebration of Mother’s Day, AO Spa & Club is offering the ultimate in relaxation, beauty or indulgence. Thoughtfully designed, each treatment experience is tailored to each mother’s specific needs and preferences.
Valet parking service start
Please note, we provide valet parking as an optional extra.
Operation hours： 24 hours
Valet Fee： 1,000JPY per parking (The Parking fee will be separated)
Let us arrange your transportation and leave the stress of travel behind.
Book Now or call +81 3 6830 1234